Wednesday, January 21, 2009

New Demonstrators

Tonight I wanted to give a "shout out" to all of our new demonstrators - gals who've been selling on our team for 6 months or less. Josie McCollum (MT), Lynn Hayes (NC), Tammy Neamon (NY), Elizabeth Campbell (AZ), Lori Schilling (TX), Zoe Mitchell (AZ), Sheridan Givens (AZ), Tasha Jacquez (NM), Megan Moreno (AZ), Suzanne Mortensen (IA) and Tandy Miller (AZ).

I want to recognize two special new demonstrators, Zoe and Megan, both from AZ who joined me on our new demonstrator conference call last week. We spent the first portion of the call introducing ourselves and going over pages 10-11 of the Getting Started Guide. We shared our "30-second Commercials" - do all of you have one? Have you ever thought about your commercial? Try it!! ~ We spent the last part of the call with questions & answers, talking about the new catalogs, craft shows and more. In appreciation for taking time out of their busy schedules, I sent Zoe and Megan a free gift, the new "Love Notes" Valentine's holder. I hope you'll both find a way to use that holder to build your business - you're off to a great start!

I want to put an emphasis on sponsoring new team members! You have 10 more days to take advantage of January's sponsoring promotions. Here is the verbiage demonstrator Dani Zietlow is using to market the January Free Kit Promotion:

"Earn-Your-Kit"
Collect $350 or $700 in Gold Canyon Sales. Have a Party or do a Book Show.
I provide all the resources.
Then, when they turn in the party, they sign up and input the sales under them all with in a few hours. Sometimes GC doesn't even hit the credit card for any amount
If they do, the demo’s calls and GC releases the funds.

"REBATE"
This one has been receptive. This is where I am totally up front about the cost and charges and let them know of their initial investment. Then I let them know that based on their sales activity, $350 or $700, within 30 days, they will get the cost of the kit back on their card. That way, there are no more bounced checks, NSF fees that GC doesn't reimburse. They know what they have to buy groceries and milk for their children. Gas for their car.

"I have discontinued using the word FREE for this type of sponsoring special. I do love the variety and I know they have to change it up so for some a certain special would create a sense of urgency. Go Gold Canyon. "

" I am going to continue being a Gold Sponsor with great passion of helping women get MORE...especially in these times. I love helping demos at any level grow. I have a new necklace to earn as well. I am just going to make it work and make women happy. They need to connect with their business in the first few weeks. When they feel the urgency and see the possibility of getting their initial investment back, then we have a demonstrator who will go the extra mile and make an impact in their life, their family’s lives and their community."

1 comment:

zoe said...

Erin,
Thank you so much for the Love Notes Valentine candle holder!I already have it set out (why wait for V-day).
More importanatly I would like to thank you,and Traci for everything.You two are great and I am proud to be a part of the Gold Canyon Team!!!
Your Friend,
Zoe