Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Inspired Spring

If you haven't already ordered your new spring catalog, the time is NOW! I already got mine and I'm so excited! I just LOVE all of the awesome new stuff and can't wait to show my customers. I've already placed a $450 order and anticipate more once I get more of these catalogs dispersed! The cover features a brand new scent in our Comforts of Home line called "Citrus Garden Herbs". It's a pretty soft yellow color and has a crisp, natural blend of rosemary, sage, lemon and thyme. The perfect fragrance for your home this new year!

Out of all the new offerings, some of my FAVORITE new releases (how can I list them, there are so many!!!) are... First, the *Eco-Shopper*. I've seen these great reusable bags at all the markets, and I have a few, but NONE are as cute as ours! This stylish lime-green color with pretty colorful flowers is too pretty and practical to get just one. I know what I'm giving all my girlfriends for their birthdays this year!

Another fave is the *Diffusers Refill*. I am so glad Gold Canyon is doing this. The diffusers are one of our more expensive products, and who would want to throw away something so beautiful when it's gone? Now you don't have to! And offering the 12 *Changing Seasons Appliques* is a cute addition to our amazing diffusers.


Along the lines of of "refills", isn't it WONDERFUL that all of our Homeology products can now be refilled with the new *Waste-less* concentrated cleaners! I love saving money and helping the environment, so these are a perfect match for me. I'm sure our customers are going to feel the same.

The final thing I LOVE about the new catalog is all of the tips and hints throughout that pertain to earth-friendliness, such as creative uses for jars & pods, and directions to clean, decorate and reuse with them. Even the catalog's paperweight has been reduced - I love that Gold Canyon is putting such an effort into "greenliness".

ORDER YOUR NEW CATALOGS and samples today! Log in to Essentials and click Action/Order Entry/Supply Order. Catalogs are item #96801, pkg of 25 for $15. Update your kit by ordering the New Spring Fragrance Sampler Set #96818 for $16. If you know of any demos close by, buddy up and share your supply order to split the shipping cost. For a complete list of available supplies, go to Action/Sales Supplies & Forms/Supply Item List (at the bottom).

I hope you all have an "Inspired Spring" with Gold Canyon!

No comments: