Monday, December 8, 2008

Build Your Business with 4 Simple Sentences

Gold Canyon's U.K. Country Manager, Denise Calveley, offers some advice on building your business.

"If I was to give any one of our Gold Canyon Demonstrators any advice, it is this; Learn four sentences in your own words that you are comfortable with that will get you Parties. Without Parties you have no business and without a business you have no income."

These are the four sentences Denise learned and used each and every day to build a direct sales business in the UK, France, Spain and Belgium. Practice putting them in your own words, and USE THEM when you interact with people at your parties...


1. “Who do you know who might be interested in seeing 'The World's Finest'™ fragrance candles and home décor?”

2. “Thank you for your order…I really could do with holding more Gold Canyon Parties in your area. Would you be able to host a Party for me?”

3. “I wonder if you can help me. Who do you know that will host a Gold Canyon Party for me.”

4. “I appreciate you are not able to hold a Party for me now, but who do you know that will host a Gold Canyon Party?”

As you have success using this phraseology, please email or comment and share your excitement with the rest of us! Happy Selling!

No comments: