Monday, September 29, 2008

Traci's Simply 2 and Diffusers

Traci, don't kill me for this! An entire post about YOU! :o)

One of our team demonstrators has taken Gold Canyon's Simply 2 Challenge to heart! After our team tele-meeting, Traci organized a monthly worksheet to map out her goals with Simply 2. The worksheet is separated out into weeks with her customer contact goals, party goals and sponsoring goals. She did a beautiful job on it, and I don't know how to upload Adobe files to this blog so you're going to have to email me if you want a copy. She simplified Gold Canyon's expectations to fit her level of activity. She says, "My own personal goal is 2 customer contacts per week (for me this means outside of my school because I make several customer contacts there every day), 2 parties per month w/ 2 bookings from each party and then 1 sponsor & 1 fundraiser (1 + 1 = 2!)". Traci put the form on her wall to remind and motivate herself. She has already completed a fundraiser and is sponsoring her first demonstrator this month. By the way, if any of you would like to meet Traci, I have listed her MySpace site in the right margin with demonstrator websites. If any of you have a business-related website, please share with us.
Traci also sent me an email this week with some feedback about Gold Canyon's awesome new diffusers! She says, "I put a diffuser in the staff bathroom at my school. Several people had questioned me about it before it came in... was it really as good as it was supposed to be? how long did it last? was it a strong smell? Well, everyone at my school LOVES it. No more stinky bathroom and they can't believe how well it works. This is the perfect solution to teachers not being able to burn candles in their classrooms."
Thank you, Traci, for the great ideas and testimonial! I hope all of you can incorporate these ideas to help grow your business!

1 comment:

TGS said...

That's a great idea to use in classrooms. While I was teaching at ASDB I would bring my warmer and place it in a hidden area out of reach and everyone, ad I mean everyone would come in and comment on the glod canyon candle smell. I would worry if I rmembered to turn off the warmer everyday. The dffusers seem to be a better and safer way to have a constant smell. I like to always have a yummy smell in my house, but when I walk in from a trip or away for something I miss it. I'll have to try out the diffusers for that constant smell.