Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Can YOU Help People Affected by the Economy?

Dr. Tom Barrett is an expert that supports and believes in direct sales. I received his newsletter in which he was giving his thoughts on what WE, you and me, can do about the economy today. I believe them and I want to share them with you. He says:

I believe your business is the antitoxin that is needed by millions of people right now.
I believe you need to form a relay team of entrepreneurs willing to deliver hope to people who are feeling powerless.
I believe you, not the government, hold in your hands the serum that will give people their lives back.
I believe you are tough enough for the journey, even though it will not always be easy.
I believe that one day people will look back and thank you for saving their families.
I believe you should speak about your business with passion and compassion.
People need you and your business.

Go for the GOLD and share Gold Canyon with everyone.
Remember, it’s our job to share and their right to choose!

No comments: