Wednesday, April 1, 2009

MARCH Recognition

I wasn't able to post recognition in February, please forgive me! Let me start out this month by welcoming our new demonstrators. I am very happy to welcome Julia Marino (PA) and Deandra Baltierrez (AZ) to my frontline. Other newer demonstrators include, Sheridan Givens (AZ), Tasha Jacquez (NM), and Megan Moreno (AZ) both have been selling 6 months or less. You guys are all going to do GREAT!


We have an amazing demonstrator who beats us all in her personal website sales every month and I want to recognize her for 14 personal website orders in February. Melanie Davis (AZ) you are top notch! Right on her tail is Gina Anderson (GU) with 9 and Mary Fulk (AZ) with 8 personal website orders! You're all obviously doing a wonderful job marketing your websites.

One of our team members had an AMAZING party this month. Everyone put your hands together for one of my favorite spunky demonstrators, MARY REYNOLDS (AZ) who turned in a party order of $1005. I would have loved to have been there to see you shine, Mary! I'm sure your host was pleased with her rewards. Keep up the fabulous work!!!


A few other noteworthy parties were from Sandra Hessert (AZ) $640, Lisa Thorpe (OK) $576, Ronda Strauss (NY) $516 and Megan Moreno (AZ) $433. In addition to these wonderful gals, we had several others place party orders - please give a round of applause to Kathy Ashton (WA), Tasha Jacquez (NM), Angie Palmer (AZ), Christine Dunlap (AZ), Janet Iglesias (CA), Shaunda Jacobs (AZ), Zoe Mitchell (AZ), Karen Thomas (AZ), T. Knight (NY) and Traci Wohlgemuth (FL). I'm happy you're keeping the party chain going!


Highest Sales for the month of March goes to RONDA STRAUSS with $1,488.32. Runner up Mary Reynolds with $1005. Others in the running: Sandra Hessert $641, Megan Moreno $528, Zoe Mitchell $529 and Lisa Thorpe $667.


Thank you all for another fantastic month! I appreciate all of your work and enjoy my association with you. Here's a little poem just for you.... and thank you for visiting our team blog today!


An Irish Wish for a Friend
(Author Unknown)

Wishing you a rainbow
For sunlight after showers-
Miles and miles of Irish smiles
For golden happy hours-
Shamrocks at your doorway
For luck and laughter too,
And a host of friends that never ends
Each day your whole life through!

No comments: