Monday, November 3, 2008

October Recognition

It was so wonderful to see all of you in action last month! Isn't this business crazy-busy-fun in the fall? You guys brought our year-to-date team sales up to $73,121. I don't know why Gold Canyon doesn't include any of my stats in our reports - but adding my sales to all of yours we're at $80,444 as of Oct. 31. Last year we soared over $100,000 and my team goal for for 2008 was $125K... that means we have to double our efforts for November & December.

The first recognition this month goes to the first $1,000 party I've seen in a long time. I've been encouraging everyone to try for it because I sold $1,000 on my first party as a host, and haven't ever been able to top it as a demo. It's my personal goal with every party I step into. This month, Lisa Thorpe submitted a party order for $1,000.02. Way to go, Lisa!! Just so you all know, she will not only keep $250 base commission for that party, she will also recieve a 3% override commission from GC which is another $30. Plus, I'm sure she got several new customers and hopefully some additional party leads. Not too shabby! So let's talk about her host!! From October's Host Promotion she earned a diffuser of her choice, FREE, plus $150 Host Credit, plus three 1/2-off items. What a haul! Another monstrous party order came from Kathy Bull for $827.80. I asked Kathy what the secret to her success was and she replied, "My hostess had 16 people that attended so we placed all of the postcards in a basket for drawings. I gave tea lights, and a few discontinued scents. I advised everyone of our products, had a question answer session where everyone told me what they want to see in candles. When they asked I gave the answer as to how great GC are... like one question was why do candles lose their scent-I advised them on how GC scent is throughout and the different aroma's throughout the entire burning cycle. I told them our candles never lose their potency. Why do candles give off black smoke? I answered due to people don't distinguish them right-Wick dipper and trimmer were the answer. So you can see how it went from there. It was fun, and everyone got there concerns etc answered in a GC way !!"

Next we'll recognize more Simply 2 Qualifiers. The Monthly Reward of 75 Gold Dollars for submitting Fundraiser over $2,500 goes to Melanie Davis for a $3257.00 Fundraiser. The demonstrators with parties over $350 for the Simply 2 Cumulative Reward (2 new Demos + 4 Parties>$350) are: Mary Fulk, Sandra Hessert, Angie Palmer, Debra Peterson, Gina Andersen, Mary Reynolds, Ronda Strauss, Lisa Thorpe and Kathy Bull.

I'd also like to give kudos to all of the demonstrators who received orders on their personal websites this month. Many of you may have noticed the list links to our team sites in the right margin of our blog. Take advantage of this list by looking at the other sites and using what you like to improve your own. I've been working on figuring out how to get my family picture inserted in mine like Melanie has, and Megan was working on changing her font colors. Congrats to all the gals who effectively marketed their websites this month and received orders: Melanie Davis (12), Traci Rhodes (9), Mary Fulk, Megan Moreno, Gina Andersen, Lynn Hayes, Ronda Strauss, Elizabeth Campbell and Tandy Miller. Just a little note about the demonstrators whose website appears on the blog - I'm not playing favorites! These are the only ones who have shared their sites with me. I don't have access to your link through Gold Canyon. I'd love to add the rest of yours on there, but you'll need to drop me a line in order for me to do so! erin.didion@goldcanyon.us

I also want to recognize our new demonstrators, those who have been in the business for 6 months or less. Tina Knight, Hanna Modgling, Erica Aguilar (May), Tammy Neamon, Elizabeth Campbell (July), Sheridan Givens (Aug), Megan Moreno, Lynn Hayes, Tandy Miller (Sept), Zoe Mitchell (Oct). You all deserve a big hand for your efforts in getting your business off the ground.

Two thumbs up for all of our "business builders", the 29 active sellers: Kelly Ashliman, Kathy Ashton, Adrina Collins, Melanie Davis, Mary Fulk, Sheridan Givens, Sam Goodman, Sandra Hessert, Angela Ingram, Heather Mendoza, Megan Moreno, Angie Palmer, Debra Peterson, Traci Rhodes, Gina Andersen, Christine Dunlap, Lynn Hayes, Kimberly Hernandez, Shaunda Jacobs, Bonnie Lucas, Zoe Mitchell, Mary Reynolds, Ronda Strauss, Karen Thomas, Lisa Thorpe, Suzette Vildosola, Kathy Bull, Elizabeth Campbell, Tandy Miller. Keep up the great work, ladies!

And finally, our last recognition for October is for our team leaders:
Managers (more than 5 sponsors + 2 Sr. Demos): Melanie Davis, Mary Fulk; Gold Demonstrator (3-4 sponsors): Ronda Strauss; Senior Demonstrators (1-2 sponsors): Kathy Ashton, Tina Knight, Monica Vega, Lisa Thorpe, Angie Palmer, Mary Reynolds, Traci Rhodes. I need two of you Senior Demonstrators to promote to Gold so I can promote to a Gold Manager! I can't wait to see you succeed!

GREAT JOB EVERYONE!

No comments: