Monday, July 6, 2009

4th of July




My kids helped me enter our local parade this year. We decorated our quad and threw tealights. It was so much fun for us and all the lucky moms who came home from the parade with a free candle! We packaged the tealights singly in snack bags along with a business card and threw about 250. I also ordered about 100 sample packets of the Emerge lotions and handed those out as well. Of course we had saltwater taffy to throw to the kids and played our All-American tunes. It was a great time!!!
I made the banners with about a yard and a half of marine blue vinyl from our local fabric store. With my 40% off coupon it only cost me $10 for all 3 banners. I bought a grommet kit from the hardware store for $15 and a friend of mine printed all the lettering for $45. The sides say "Keep America Burning Bright!" and the rear has the Gold Canyon logo with my website. All-in-all the banners cost me $70 and I can re-use them in the future.
Use this as an idea for advertising your businesses. Use your creativity and have fun!!!

No comments: