Wednesday, June 3, 2009

May Recognition

WOW! Another month gone by! It's been quite busy around here, I finished off May with $2,780 in sales ($1800 of that was a fundraiser). That feels good. I'm pleased with all of your work this month and wanted to give you all a holler. Our team sales for the year are over $36,000 --it is a great time to be selling with Gold Canyon!


I'll start out with new demonstrators, please drop me a line if you've recruited and I missed someone, I don't get a notification from GC, I just have to look and see if I notice anyone new. I don't intentionally leave out a welcome, I love our newbies! I want to extend a WARM WELCOME Ginger Good (AR), Lance Mayberry (since March, oops!) (AZ), Mia Mayberry (AZ), and Kelley Montana (AZ). It is exciting to have you on our team and I look forward to getting to know each of you!


First let me recognize our top sellers for the month of May 2009. We had some real "go getters" with sales soaring into the thousands! Everyone put your hands together for new demonstrator Mia Mayberry (AZ) who sold $1,648. Closing in on her is Christine Dunlap (AZ) with $1,360 and Ronda Strauss (NY) with $1,235. All of these numbers are enviable, thank you ladies for amazing efforts!

In addition to our top sellers, these are our business builders in May: Alvin Thomas (AZ) $570, Kathy Ashton (WA) $526, Melanie Davis (AZ) $523, Sandra Hessert (AZ) $522, Barb Conboy (WA) $350, Lisa Thorpe (OK), Mary Fulk (AZ), Madalene Nieblas (AZ), Jessica Hernandez, Heather Mendoza, Zoe Mitchell, Kelly Ashliman, Traci Rhodes, Ginger Good and Tammy Neamon.

Everyone be sure to promote the Soda Pop Shoppe candles that have returned for a limited time. I've had customers asking about them right and left - and have printed the Show & Sell sheets to include with every catalog I give out. The Join Us promotion is 3 easy payments of $24.95 for the month of June, so it's a great time to build your team! Have a great summer!

No comments: